The 6th Biennial International Conference on Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials (UFGNSM2017) will be held during 12th-13th of November 2017 in the beautiful Kish Island in Iran under the theme of “Environment-Friendly Materials For Sustainable Development”. The conference is organized by Center of Excellence for high performance Materials, School of Metallurgy and Materials, College of Engineering, University of Tehran in a joint collaboration with University of Trento, Italy. UFGNSM will feature a scientific program of Keynote lectures and invited talks by world-eminent scientists, oral and poster presentations of peer-reviewed contributions to share the most recently breaking research development in Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials.
Materials scientists, physicists, chemists, biomedical scientists, mechanical and electronic engineers, as well as other researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are invited to take this opportunity to join us at this event to exchange ideas, network with scientists from around the world, and hear the latest about various disciplines in ultrafine grained and nanostructured materials.
Topics for contributing papers include but are not limited to:
• Novel processes to produce ultrafine grained and nanostructured materials
• Properties of ultrafine grained and nanostructured materials
• Ultrafine grains and nanostructures' characterization
• Simulation and modeling of nanomaterials and nano-scale devices
• Nano SPD
• Nanocoatings and thin films
• Nanoparticles processing
• Nanostructure control
• Nanoelectronic and magnetic materials
• UFGNSM for (renewable-) energy applications
• Nanotechnology and education