After the great success of the 9th Annual NanoScience Technology Symposium (NanoFlorida™ 2016), on behalf of the Conference Program Committee, we are proud to announce the 10th Annual NanoScience Technology Symposium (NanoFlorida™ 2017) will be held at Modesto Main Campus (MMC) at Florida International University in Miami during September 23rd-September 24th 2017.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your previous sponsorship for our symposium in 2011. We are very glad and excited for the opportunity to host such valuable event again.
With a larger entry number this year, we are expecting to deliver the below-mentioned qualities for our conference:
- Create a forum for researchers in the state of Florida for scientific exchange and to help identify emerging challenges at the frontiers of Nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Promote closer research ties and networking opportunities within the Florida Nanoscience community
- Foster and encourage collaborative research efforts between academicians from different Florida universities and institutes and beyond
- Forge strong industry-academia partnerships in the field of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering technology to promote market driven research and innovation in Florida and beyond
- Encourage and showcase the contributions of young graduate, undergraduate students, and postdocs by creating a student-friendly event where they can present their research among their peers thereby ensuring a new generation of Nanoscientists
This year our goal is to expand the scope of this program and to make this a true trans-Florida event with the majority of the participants from non-Miami institutions. More specifically, the technical themes of NanoFlorida™ will be “Nanomedicine for Health,” “Nanomaterials and Devices” and “Nanotechnology for Environment and Agricultural Aspects.”