reproducible creation of a pattern [SOURCE: ISO/TS 80004-8 v1, 3.6]
- 3D lithography
- Block copolymer lithography
- Block copolymer templating
- Colloidal crystal template lithography
- Deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography
- Dip-pen nanolithography
- Electron-beam lithography
- Extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography
- Focused ion-beam (FIB) lithography
- Immersion optics
- Interference lithography
- Ion beam writing
- Ion projection lithography
- Micro-contact printing
- Microfluidic deposition
- Nano-imprint lithography (NIL)
- Natural lithography
- Optical lithography
- Phase-contrast photolithography
- Plasmonic lithography
- Scanning force probe writing
- Scanning tunnelling microscope chemical vapour deposition (STM CVD)
- Soft Lithography
- X-ray lithography
Raith offers innovative instrument solutions for electron beam lithography, ion beam lithography, nano manipulation, electron beam induced deposition and etching.
Since two decades Raith instruments are extensively used within the nano fabrication and nano engineering community. Raith made conventional electron beam lithography accessible to a broad research community world wide.
With sub 10 nm linewidth guaranteed, Raith electron beam lithography systems provide state of the art performance.
Nanonics Imaging is the premier innovator of AFM and NSOM systems in the SPM market. Since its inception in 1997 and throughout the last ten years we have introduced to the SPM market new concepts in system functionality which in turn have supported the pursuit of new areas of scientific application.
Eulitha is a pioneer and leader in production of high-quality nanostructures using advanced lithography techniques. We offer custom-made and standardized nanostructures with resolution extending down to sub-20 nm region.
Eulitha introduced the revolutionary technology in 2010 for low-cost fabrication of photonic nanostructures over large areas. PHABLE is a proprietary lithography technology that is designed to enable production of energy efficient LEDs, solar cells and LCD displays.