Our team specializes in metamaterial research, nanofabrication, and computational electromagnetics; bridging the gap between the theoretical and the possible. With our in-house design, access to world-class nanocomposite research, and nanofabrication expertise, we are able to develop a wide array of metamaterial applications which encompass several industries including aerospace and defence, healthcare, energy, education, and clean-tech.
Our company is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia and has offices in London, England and Pleasanton, California.
Nano-optics research group at the University of Central Florida led by Dr. Debashis Chanda, a professor with a joint appointment in UCF's NanoScience Technology Center (NSTC) and College of Optics and Photonics (CREOL).
Thin-film solar cells, study of light-matter interactions in artificially structured metal/dielectric structures (metamaterials, plasmonic nanostructures), transformation optics for display/camouflage, printed optics/opto-electronics components, strong coupling between photonic and plasmonic resonances, biological/chemical sensors.
Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary