Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary
Who We Are
Nano Engineered Applications, Inc. (NEA) is focused on commercializing patent pending, air-borne chemical detection technology. With NEA’s cost-effective and scalable fabrication techniques, this research advancement can be transformed into portable devices that detect minute quantities of harmful air-borne substances.
NEA concentrates on addressing the critical chemical and gas-detection needs of a broad spectrum of global industries:
NanoSteel is the world leader in proprietary nano-structured steel material designs. Over its ten-year history, NanoSteel has created progressive generations of iron-based alloys from surface coatings to monolithic steel. For the oil & gas, mining and power industries, NanoSteel has successfully introduced commercial applications of metallic coatings to prolong service lifetime in the most extreme industrial environments.