The CIC nanoGUNE Consolider, a newly established center in permanent pursuit of scientific excellence, with the mission and commitment to contributing to the competitive growth of the Basque Country, through the development of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary
nanoComposix specializes in the fabrication, characterization, and integration of nanomaterials into products and systems. Our mission is to enable our customers to maximize the potential benefits of nanotechnology through the use of precisely engineered, highly characterized nanomaterials. Our multi-disciplinary technical teams provide method and protocol development, rapid prototyping, integration solutions, and testing services for researchers in aerospace, defense, material science, and biotechnology industries.
The goal of the Center for Scalable and Integrated NAno Manufacturing (SINAM), an NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center, is to establish a new manufacturing paradigm that integrates an array of new nano-manufacturing technologies. Founded in 2003, SINAM brings together an exceptional team of scientists and engineers from University of California Los Angeles, University of California Berkeley, Stanford University, University of California San Diego, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and HP Labs.