Prince Lobel's Nanotechnology Practice Group is a multidisciplinary team that offers both strategic and practical advice. Clients working with the Nanotechnology group have access to the full range of our services, including counseling, transactions, and litigation, provided by an integrated team of experienced lawyers.
Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary
Ingsman Energy and Fuel cell Research Organization (IEFRO) has been seeded into the research community to reach the highest limits of the fuel cell performances.
We are recognized for continuing invention and innovation in computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, digital radiography (DR), patient monitoring, and aviation security, with growing capabilities in molecular imaging and advanced motion controls.