Please join us on September 22nd and 23rd for "Destination Nano", New England's Premier Nanomanufacturing Conference, hosted by the UMass Lowell Nanomanufacturing Center. Leaders from Industry, Government, State and UML will showcase current topics in sensors, nanomaterials, EHS, nanomedicine, and energy. Come find out what the latest programs are!
- John Rogers, University of Illinois, Rogers Research Group
- James Zheng, Chief Scientist PM SPIE, Program Executive Office - Soldier US Army
- Omid Farokhzad, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Shashi Karna, Senior Research Scientist, Army Research Laboratory
- Rick Hess, CEO and President, Konarka
- Peter Antoinette, Co-Founder, President and CEO, Nanocomp Tech Inc
- Art Snow, Naval Research Laboratory
The event is being held on Wednesday, September 22 and Thursday, September 23 at the UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center, 50 Warren St., Lowell, MA 01852.