InterNano is an information resource for the nanomanufacturing community. It is a service of the National Nanomanufacturing Network.
InterNano supports the information needs of the nanomanufacturing community by bringing together resources about the advances in applications, devices, metrology, and materials that will facilitate the commercial development and/or marketable application of nanotechnology.
InterNano, a service of the National Nanomanufacturing Network, informs and connects the nanomanufacturing community of researchers and practitioners. InterNano creates, collects, contextualizes, and disseminates relevant and timely resources, such as news highlights, reviews, processes, and topical assessments of the current state of practice in nanomanufacturing. Visitors can both use these resources and contribute information to the InterNano knowledgebase. InterNano works cooperatively with complementary informatics initiatives to facilitate data sharing among groups engaged with aspects of nanomanufacturing. InterNano is not a source of original scientific research. Editorial oversight is provided by the National Nanomanufacturing Network.
In addition, InterNano aims to facilitate the work of the NNN by generating a virtual community of nanomanufacturing researchers and practitioners through outreach and information sharing and to advance nanomanufacturing by partnering for the open sharing and analysis of data.
Areas of coverage include:
- nanomanufacturing processes
- tools for nanomanufacturing
- nanoscale objects and nanostructured materials
- nanomanufacturing characterization techniques
- environmental, health and safety considerations for nanomanfuacturing
- social and economic implications of nanomanufacturing
- informatics and standards for nanomanufacturing
- commercialization, regulation and intellectual property