Jointly organized by five major FP7 projects NANOSOLUTIONS, GUIDEnano, SUN, NanoMILE and eNanoMapper, the conference aims at presenting the main results achieved in the course of the projects fostering a discussion about their impact in the nanosafety field and possibilities for future research programmes.
- Hazard assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Exposure assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Risk assessment & management
- Systems biology approaches in nanosafety
- Categorization & grouping of nanomaterials
- Nanosafety infrastructure
- Safe by design