The A.J. Drexel Nanomaterials Institute (DNI) coordinates interdisciplinary research, education and outreach, and strategic partnerships in nanomaterials for all of Drexel University. Faculty, students, and industry partners collaborate in activities ranging from core research to improving the public’s understanding and interest in nanoscale materials.
Carbodeon is a privately owned Nordic company with corporate headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
Carbodeon NanoMaterial manufacturing is located in Vantaa, Finland, together with an R&D and an applications laboratory which serves in-house and customer projects.
Carbodeon develops and manufactures uDiamond® nanodiamonds, Nicanite® graphitic carbon nitride powders, and Nicanite® composite PVD targets.
The main business field of PlasmaChem concerns nano-materials, detonation-, vacuum-, plasma- and ultra-thin film technologies and their biomedical and technical applications.
The main technology points of PlasmaChem concern the development of processes induced by low-temperature plasma on different surfaces and in organized mono-molecular films (Langmuir-Blodgett and Self-Assembly Films), in atomically flat inorganic solids and in liquid interfaces and advanced technologies of synthesis and modification of nano-materials.
Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary