Nanolandmaterials Inc. (NMI) focus on synthesis and applications of environment friendly nanomaterials. Green nanomaterial chemistry and green nanomaterial processing are our top preference. The unique proprietary nanomaterials at NMI have a wide variety of applications in energy, health care, and environment fields to support sustainable economy and human wellbeing.
dots, wires, wells
Who We Are
- High-tech startup out of Purdue University
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
- playing leadership roles at Purdue's Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC)
- The Parent Company of Photonic Nano-Meta Technologies LLC (PNMT) - Russian Skolkovo-affiliated subsidiary
Nanoco partners major R&D and blue-chip industrial organisations in the development of applications incorporating semiconductor nanoparticles, "quantum dots".
Nanoco is unique in the nanomaterials market as a company that manufacture large quantities of quantum dots. Our molecular seeding process for the bespoke manufacture of these quantum dots on a commercial scale is protected by worldwide patents.
Director, Core Nanotechnology Research Facility
ONAMI is Oregon’s first ‘Signature Research Center’ and a multi-level collaboration among Oregon’s research universities, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and industry in the “Silicon Forest” high-tech cluster that is home to the world’s leading semiconductor, MEMS, nanotechnology tools and quantum dot industrial sites.